Model Mandatory Disclosure Rules for CRS Avoidance Arrangements and Opaque Offshore Structures
Published: 9 March 2018
Download the report (PDF)
Download frequently asked questions (PDF)
This publication contains the Model Mandatory Disclosure Rules for CRS Avoidance Arrangements and Opaque Offshore Structures. The design of these model rules draws extensively on the best practice recommendations in the BEPS Action 12 Report while being specifically targeted at these types of arrangements and structures.
Part I gives an overview of the model rules. Part II sets out the text of the rules. Part III provides a commentary on those rules.
- 27/06/2019 - OECD releases international exchange framework for CRS-related mandatory disclosure rules and updates its XML schemas for the exchange of CRS, CbC and tax ruling information
- 09/03/2018 - Game over for CRS avoidance! OECD adopts tax disclosure rules for advisors
- Work on the OECD/G20 Common Reporting Standard
- Contact us via e-mail: CTP.Contact@oecd.org
- Follow us on Twitter: @OECDtax