Internship at the OECD Centre for Latin America
The OECD Centre for Latin America is looking for one intern who will work for the Centre’s Social Media Unit in close coordination with the Head of Unit and the Head of the Centre, helping to deliver on the Centre’s social media programme of work and in close coordination with the Public Affairs and Communications Directorate of the OECD.
This person will work under the supervision of the Head of the Social Media Unit.
- Support in managing the OCDE’s social media accounts in Spanish (Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter).
- Help to monitor the progress of these accounts in these three social media platforms.
- Assist with the design and execution of social media campaigns & the elaboration of performance reports.
- Track social media to identify high-performing ideas and campaigns for scalability.
- Translate, tailored and edit social media posts.
- Prepare graphs, postcards and other OECD visuals for social media.
Definition and scope of the internship
An internship is designed to bring highly qualified and motivated students with diverse backgrounds into the Organisation to work on projects linked to the Strategic Priorities of the Secretary-General and to support the corporate functions of the Organisation. Its main goal is to give successful candidates the opportunity to improve their analytical and technical skills in an international environment, under the supervision of experienced OECD Officials.
An internship in the Organisation is open to students enrolled at a fully accredited degree programme (Bachelor, Master, PhD) during the entire duration of their internship.
The duration of the internship in the OECD Mexico Centre is for a period between three and six months (renewable for another six months up to a total of twelve months), on a full-time basis (40 hours/week). The OECD encourages potential interns to stay for six months in order to gain the best possible insight into work at the OECD.
Who can apply?
Internships are open for students who:
- Are enrolled in a full-time degree programme on business, marketing, communications, journalism, advertising, digital communications or other field relevant to the work of the OECD, for the duration of the internship;
- Are available for a minimum internship duration of six months;
- Have an excellent command of Spanish and of one of the two official languages of the OECD (English and French) and working knowledge of, or willingness to learn the other. For this internship, excellent command of English is mandatory;
- Possess solid quantitative and IT skills;
- Demonstrate excellent drafting and communication skills;
- Are capable of working in multicultural and international team environment.
Are you interested?
If you are an interested candidate, please send your CV and Cover letter (English version) to Emilio Carrillo (email@example.com). Please note only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Starting date for this internship is March 1st 2023, so please make sure we receive your application before COB February 17th, 2023. Applications received after this deadline will not be considered.